- To value children.
- To nurture and love children.
- To encourage mental, physical, social, and emotional growth.
- To provide a wide variety of opportunities for self-expression.
- To stimulate creative outlets for the energy of preschool children.
- To foster life-supporting attitudes.
- To share the Spiritual side of Unity (friendship, kindness, love, good choices, etc.) and practice these values in everyday classroom examples.
Contact Ms. PamPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 484.9070 for registration information and class availability.